Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bake It to the Limit

To the tune of "Take it to the Limit" by The Eagles

All alone at the parlor last evening
Tryin to hide my disgust at the food
I was loathing your blueberry muffins
That were soft and blue

You know I've always been a burner
(Can't stop at golden brown)
And it's so hard to change
(Rock hard to keep it down)
And the things I've eaten lately
You know I'm gonna pout
And gonna shout
And holding out for coal

So put meat on the fireplace
And burn me a swine
And bake it to the limit
One more time

You can spend all your time on it, honey
You can spend all your dough, every dime
At the end, if my teeth crack it open
It won't be mine

Always searching for the well done
(No clue at what was there)
Till it can't burn no more
(Can't taste it anywhere)
If there's air left for breathing
Then just shove it back
Till it's charred black
And the oven cracks somewhere

And put heat on the high grade
And burn me some dine
And bake it to the limit
One more time

Bake it to the limit
Bake it to the limit
Bake it to the limit, everytime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home