Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fine

To the tune of "Time" by Hootie and the Blowfish

Fined, why'd you punish me?
Just went eighty miles an hour in the city.
Fine, that I have to pay
I really had somewhere to go
And I just couldn't wait
I'm just thinking about tomorrow
And the dough I'll have to borrow
To get it paid
Another bill I have to pay
I don't believe this fine

Fine, I can't understand
Why I work so hard to make my wage
Just to have it taken by the man
Fined by the men in blue
Watching me coming over the road
Gotta make their quota tonight
If I don't want car impounded
And leave me like I'm grounded
I'll have to pay
Can't put it off another day
I have to pay this

CHORUS:
Fine I loathe it
Fine I hate it
Fine, you ain't no friend of mine
It sucks so bad
I'm left wonderin'
Why they call it a fine
They're after my last dime
It's in the mail tomorrow, yeah
Now get lost you greedy creeps

Fine, didn't know the cop was there
Like I was just driving all alone
The man went and stripped me bare, stripped me bare
Fine, that I'm paying on
Save for retirement another day
Now that my paycheck has come and gone
I'm worried about tomorrow
And all the pain and sorrow
Embarrassing
This headache I have to pay
And I don't believe this

Chorus

Fine, and a process fee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home